A.J's Tourny entry

Go down

A.J's Tourny entry

Post  A.J White on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:26 am

The camera shows A.J White backstage in his locker room. He is wrapping tape around his elbows, when he looks up at the camera. As usual A.J is in a good mood, but he is also alone, as usual.

A.J: Hello RWE universe. I will start by answering a commonly asked question. I do not like being interviewed, that is why I am hardly seen around other people. Now down to buisness.

A.J Stands, smile gone, and looks at the camera with a more serious look.

A.J: I have heard that there is a series of tournaments starting up. And I have decided that I want in on this too. So heck, Sign me up! Its about time that I left a mark in this company...

A.J Leaves the locker room with the camera following him. He walks up to an RWE sign, pulls out a marker, and draws A.J WHITE across it.

A.J: A mark twenty tmes more powerful then that one. I need to do something that people will remember me for.

The camera takes another look at the vandalized sign, but when A.J is shown again, he is holding a beer he didnt have five seconds ago. He quickly downs it, before finishing up.

A.J: Its about time A.J White became a champion! And if anyone wants to stand in my way... Just remember. When you mess with the bull, you get the horns!

A.J White

View user profile

Back to top Go down