Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reason for championship fight

Go down

Reason for championship fight Empty Reason for championship fight

Post  Eruantien Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:45 pm

People know, who is coming to the hall. The men, who didn´t breach a promise, which he did. He loose his opportunity to prove that he is the best last week and after fight with RRR, he had to think a lot about it.
Eruantien walks from the ramp, wearing the same suit as in the last week, through the alley and walks by the stairs into the ring. He take a breath and starts talking:

Eruantien: Last week, i was disapointed when RRR overplay me.

Poeple start buuing at him and screaming only two words:
People: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!...

Eruantien: I...I am the face of this show and no one else!!

People start creaming a lot louder:
People: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!...

Jack Cross: Oh, I think, that this hall is going to be a ruin if this will continue

Eruantien: I come here, here to this show to prove that I´m the best at what I do and no one can abash me as RRR did.

People all of sudden start screaming, but in positive way:
People: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

Eruantien looks slightly confused from this, but he know, what RRR means for them.

Eruantien: You know, my father was a famous bussinessman, the Big Mr. Blacksmith. I want to fight in his honor, to prove, that he didn´t die for nothing and for that, the biggest man of this country had brought up the best men. There´s no one, who has a better reason for winning a RIOT championship..if yes..come here and say it to my face !!

Eruantien

Back to top Go down