Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Jason *22/11/10*

2 posters

Go down

Introducing Jason *22/11/10* Empty Re: Introducing Jason *22/11/10*

Post  Jason McGee Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Those are to different Rps for 2 different shows
Jason McGee
Jason McGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Eruantien Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 am

Great roleplays Smile when i was reading them i imagine that situation like in real..great writing..but

i´m little bit confused from that roleplays Razz in the out of the ring you´ve writen RPG about some sabotage..you cannot enter in the office because someone entered here with your name..and there you are talking about introducing to the blackflame (is that right?)..next mistake i´ve noticed is that ..i think that you can´t use character of real player..you can use Erin Vexton..he is the office manager in this company, but not Flame.. Smile but as i said in the beginning..great roleplays..if you will continue with it in that way..it will be great !

Eruantien

Back to top Go down

Introducing Jason *22/11/10* Empty Introducing Jason *22/11/10*

Post  Jason McGee Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 am

Introducing Jason.

A shadow appears through the locker room door way, as a young skinny looking person walks in holding a bag, He puts his bag down and begins to carefully take things out. General Manager Freddie walks by and notices the young man

GM Flame: “Why hello Jason”

Jason: “Good afternoon Gm Flame”

The two shake hands

GM Flame: “Flame will be just fine, now let’s cut straight to it, I have heard great things about you, and expect a lot”

Jason: “I understand”

GM Flame: “Ok your first match won’t be easy, your opponent is new, but not new to losing, Get ready and get into the ring, you’re facing Cabri”

Jason looks straight at Flame, listening and plotting a strategy at the same time

GM Flame: “Good Luck out there”

Jason: “Thank you”

Last edited by Jason McGee on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason McGee
Jason McGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down