Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.J White Debut

3 posters

Go down

A.J White Debut Empty Re: A.J White Debut

Post  A.J White Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Wow... ALOT bigger then I expected Razz Thanks! Razz

A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  GM. Blackflame Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:14 am

I have the solution!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Mastermind goes backstage, suddenly Erin Vexton steps onto the ramp

Erin Vexton: You know...this could be fun...and Mastermind...you lost against that punk and his team...so here's the thing..you will face AJ. White at the PPV..win and you get a gaenteed title shot...lose and your suspended indefinently!

Jack Cross: I can't believe it!

Jack Shade: I know title match or suspention..this is great!

Vexton walks back up the ramp laughing
GM. Blackflame
GM. Blackflame
Admin

https://riotwe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:42 pm

I was kinda hoping for this to turn into a match with someone, But this works too Razz Razz

A.J White

Back to top Go down

A.J White Debut Empty you think your tough

Post  The mastermind Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:31 pm

(the masterminds music plays as he walks down to the ring)

the mastermind:O my god another one of these winey little kids.you think your some kind of bigshot?you think your tough?wow!are you just gonna suck up to everyone out here.you cant do anything.

(the mastermind gets in A.J.'S face.)

the mastermind:Im the vgm here and i love bringing pain to little kids.

(the mastermind punches him in the face and rolls him out of the ring and then walks off.)

Last edited by The mastermind on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

The mastermind

Back to top Go down

A.J White Debut Empty A.J White Debut

Post  A.J White Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:00 am

The crowd sits in silence waiting for something else action packed to happen.

As the music hits 2 enormous white fireballs are launched and all of the lights get brighter until Visibility is at a minimum. The lights then all go out. Then begin to strobe. One spotlight shines on the enrance ramp as sparks begin to shower. The spotlight goes out, And when it comes back on there is a man in the spotlight. He is wearing a cowboy hat, and he is looking down. SO his face is not fisible. his arms are crossed in front of him in an X-shape. he then throws back his arms and shouts. he walks towards the ring, Slapping hands of a few confused fans. he roolls into the ring, And Grabs a micophone. All of the lights return to normal. And the man can finally be seen. he is a muscular man, With Dirty blonde hair and grey eyes. He is about 6'2" And quite heavy looking. he is wearing a cowboy hat, Blue jeans and Sneakers. He begins to speak, He has a faint texan accent.

???: Finally... Finally, I have arrived. Ive been working for years. Training, Wrestling, Working. Finally, After the pain, After the multiple runs to the hospital, After the Stitches, After the broken bones. Finally, I have come to Riot Wrestling Entertainment!

Some members of the crowd begin to cheer. Most are still unsure what to think of this man. He smiles, A friendly gesture, and more cheers are heard.

???: Hi, My name is A.J White. RWE's newest superstar, And dont worry! I come in peace! See Im not here to just make it to the top like some self centered morons. I am here to make it to the top, And shut the mouths of some of those morons for good! Everywhere I go, I always here some fool who constantly runs his mouth. He always says he will do something, But does he ever accomplish that? No! So, I have decided to take it apon myself to Shut some faces. Consider me RWE's Superhero! A.J WHite, Saving the ring, One shut mouth at a time! Dun dun DUN! And Ive decided that im gonna start this, Now! I need a debut match, Anyone who thinks they are tough enough?

A.J Flexes his muscles, showing off his gigantic arms.

A.J: Some out here and prove it! But I am warning you, When you mess with the bull, You get the horns!

A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down