Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor.J's debut

Go down

Taylor.J's debut Empty Re: Taylor.J's debut

Post  Taylor.J Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:13 pm

is there any reason why this RP was not used in the show, if not can it please be used next week
Taylor.J
Taylor.J

Back to top Go down

Taylor.J's debut Empty Taylor.J's debut

Post  Taylor.J Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Money Talks by ACDC starts to play as Taylor.J walks down to the ring

Jack Shade:"Here comes a five time champion, and without a doubt the richest, and newest member on the roster, a man who has been competing for multiple decades but is showing no sign of slowing down, It's "The Money Man" Taylor.J!"

Jack Cross:"How did you know all that stuff about him?"

Jack Shade:"He paid me to say it Jack!"

Taylor.J steps into the ring

TJ:"Ladies and skum i would introduce myself, but i already know that you already know who i am, because i am The Money Man, and i am one of the greatest of all time and you know why, it's because i can afford to hire every single one of you a houndred times over and when you have that many people in our pocket it ain't hard to be the greatest!"

Taylor.J look's around the arena as the crown boo's him

TJ:"I now i come to you today as a pissed of man because just last week i was ontop of the freaken world, i was the Epic Action Champion, but then one day the general manager comes to me before the show and says 'Taylor the company's closing down, the federation is coming to an end, your title is no longer officialy recognised and you are no longer an official member of this federation.' and you know what happened next? I took that belt and i slamed it right into his damn face and left looking for a better class of wrestling! Then i found this place, and i know it doesn't have much class, but it's still better than that last dump!"

Taylor.J walks up to a cameraman and looks directly into the camera

TJ:"Now i have a message for those of you inthe back who are holding gold, my status as a champion ended because of unfortunate matters out of my controll, but i intend on gainng that status back, so you better watch you back because i'm coming for you, and when we finaly meet in the ring, your reign will come to an end and i will be cack ontop of the mountain!"

Taylor.J drops the mic and walks backstage
Taylor.J
Taylor.J

Back to top Go down