Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before rrr15´s challenge

Go down

Before rrr15´s challenge Empty Before rrr15´s challenge

Post  Eruantien Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:56 pm

The hall dip into dark and on the titantron comes a screen

After first 12 seconds of song comes from backstage a unknown wrestler with mice in his hand.
He gets a breath of new place, looks at the crowd and smile. He is wearing a Black suit which looks like a suit from some ninja fighter. On the head he has a black head-band, black leather boots and white trousers.
He looks at the ring a fastly run toward it. He ends this entrance by jumping below the bottom rope in the ring, stands in the middle and again gets a breath. The hall comes back in light and people just look at this unknown man.
Eruantien looks at them, and starts saying:
Eruantien: Hello people!
From behind of hall is just hearing some audible noise.
Eruantien: Well, I´m Eruantien. I´ve come here to show you, that I´m the men, whom you can trust. You maybe don´t know me. But i think, that we can change it soon.
He smiles on some woman in the first row.
Eruantien: Well, i come here because the story of my life is so sad. Now it looks be fine, but when i was young, i had a lot of troubles and sad happenings. My father dies and I come here to fight for his honor. I will fight to the end of each battle, you know.
People are looking at each other and some of them are noding with their heads.
Eruantien: Eh, what else should i say to you...hmm..I know. Today is going to be a best show of this week. Or now. It´s going to be a best show of month!
People: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!
Eruantien: And you know why?
People: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Eruantien: Because of me! I won a lot of single matches. They was a triple threats, submissions, last man standings, first blood matches. I won a lot of tournaments. I won lot of championships. I´m the man that at who you need to be proud. This show needs to be proud of ME! Nothing ELSE! Am I right?
People: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Eruantien:Heh, you can buing at me, but it nothing changes. As I said, I´m the man of this show.
Throws mice onto the ring and slowly walking out of it. Entrance song starts to play, while he leaves the hall. Meanwhile crowd starts screaming:
People: YOU SUCK!! YOU SUCK!! YOU SUCK!!....
He just smiles at them and inhale that small of hate, which comes from them. When he comes at the ramp, stands and raise his hands into the air. Then he just leaves the hall...

Eruantien

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum