Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eruantien´s pleasure

Go down

Eruantien´s pleasure Empty Eruantien´s pleasure

Post  Eruantien Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 pm

the hall deep into dark and on the titantron starts a song

Jack Shade: Ohohoooooh!! He stands up and starts to clap.
Jack Cross: Everything okay, bro? strangly looks at his colleague
Eruantien is similing and handing a championship title in his hands, walking slowly to the ring. He is trying to slaps his hand with everybody from the crowd, who is in distance, but no one wants to do it. He has good feeling, so he doesn´t care about it.
Slowly gets into the ring by steel stairs and gets in the middle of it. He raises his hands with championship title above him and screams. Then he goes to one of the corners and steps on the second rope, do the same, like before. He asks for a mice.
Jessica gets to him and gives him it.
He steps down and walk into middle. Then breaths out and checks over the hall.
Eruantien: How are you feel today, my friends?
People: GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!
Eruantien: Oh yeaah..Do you know, that i feel same?
People: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!
Eruantien: Great. I feel..like a bird..free bird..and you know why? BECAAAUSEEE....I´M THE CHAAAAAAAAAMP!!!
Some people in this case start booing..some claping..otherwise nothing greatful does not come, like Eruantien excepted.
Eruantien: Oh, I know...I know...You were excepting someone else, to become a champ. Is that right?
From somewhere it can be hear something like yes..but there´s silence again
Eruantien: Do you know what? I reaaaaally don´t care about you. He starts laughing..and in his eyes can be see tears from laugh.
Eruantien: Heh, yeah yeah. I have what I want and that´s everything. My father must be proud of me up there. He points in the sky a closes his eyes.
Eruantien: I pray for my father everyday of my life,he whispers
Eruantien: My father was the man, who brought me up, in what am I. he looks with close eyes to bottom and breaths out.
Eruantien: But no more words about him. What happened, happened. I´m your champ and I will do everything what´s in my power, to do it as long as possible. He throws mice in the middle of the ring and again stands on the second rope in the corner of the ring and raise the title above him and screams, then goes down and set it on his waist, raise his hands in the air and again screams...

Eruantien

Back to top Go down