Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Champion

2 posters

Go down

The New Champion Empty Re: The New Champion

Post  Ninja Doug Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Suddenly Hell Yeah by Rev thoery hits and Ninja Doug makes his way to the ring wearing a leather jacket, black jeans and underarmor, and his trademark mask and twin Katanas and carrying a mic

Ninja Doug: Funny...not...

the crowd cheers as Ninja Doug makes his way to the ring

Ninja Doug: You're one to talk about class. You want to hold an open challenge for the title? well it just so happens that I have a rematch...so this works out great because im taking it tonight in the match of my choosing! Meet me in the ring later to find out the match...but I WILL win my title back...and if you don't believe me...

Ninja Doug drops the mic and pulls out a Katana hitting Taylor.J over the head causing him to fall then walking back up the ramp.

Ninja doug: I am not one to mess with...

Ninja Doug goes back into the locker room as Taylor.J begins to rise.

Ninja Doug

Back to top Go down

The New Champion Empty The New Champion

Post  Taylor.J Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:36 am

Money Talks by AC/DC starts to play
gold and silver pyrotechnics go off across the stage then they start going off down the ramp and then a final blast of pyrotecnics go's off in the four corners of the ring

-
Jessica Vegas:"Ladies and Gentalmen, please welcome your new Riot Champion! "The Money Man" Taaylooorr.Jaaayyyy!"
-
Taylor.J walks down the ramp sourounded by his personal security guards and hoisting his Riot World Championship Belt high in the air with both hands
-
Jack Shade:"And there is the man who is ontop of this company after winning that belt at our first ever pay per veiw X-Mas Riot in a match against Ninja Doug!"
Jack Cross:"You sound like you like the guy Jack."
Jack Shade:"Of course i like the guy he's a talanted, veteran wrestler with a decorated carrer and he's already top dog in the company, what's not to like!"
Jack Cross:"Well i'm not his greatest fan but you ain't the sort of person who usualy takes intrest in the wrestlers on our roster, and i can't help but wonder if your hyping him up has anything to do with that money i saw him slip you earlyer today?"
Jack Shade:"What money, i never got any money from that man, that's a filthy lie Cross, no i'm hyping this guy up because he's a great wrestler who deserves to be hyped up!"
-
Taylor.J climbs into the ring as the security guards surround the ring
Taylor.J slings the title belt over his shoulder then leans against the rope and holds out his hand
Jack Shade quickly get's up and hands him a mic

-
Taylor.J:"Ladies and Skum, at the X-mas RIOT pay per veiw i showed the world that money can buy happiness because before the show started i was having a chat with Erin Vexton about the future of this company and my carrer when we came to an 'agrement' that the RIOT World Championship belt should be around the waist of a wrestler with a little more class than uhhh, what was his name, ninja something, ummm oh yea, Ninja Dog, who by far the least deserving person on this roster to be called a champion, a title that should be reserved for the most deserving and skilled of competitors, who have an unmistakable radiation of class, like myself!"
-
the crowd boo's as Taylor.J smiles at his reflection in the gold plate of the RIOT Championship belt
-
Taylor.J:"But despite the fact that not only am i am the most deserving person on the roster to hold this belt but i won it fairly in a great match in which my show of skill and dominance was worthy of the most prestigous of wrestling events, there are some people backstage who have been questioning and complaining about the way that i earned my number one contendership and claim that i should not have been in the title match at the pay per veiw, well right now i would like to invite anybody who questions my title reign amd believes themself more deserving to come down to the ring and face me, and since i'm feeling generous, whoever has the gut's to do so, i will give a title match to for tonights main event, that way when i win i can silence any critics!"
-
Taylor.J then turns to the stage and waits for a reply
Taylor.J
Taylor.J

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum