Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Bio and the example

2 posters

Go down

My Bio and the example Empty Tommy Jay "Eruantien" Blacksmith

Post  Eruantien Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Name: Tommy Jay Blacksmith
Nickname: The Masked Man
Height: 5'5"
Weight: In lbs. 203
Theme music: "Soul in Flames" PoisonBlack
Alignment: Face

Gimmick: Funny, and nice man, who wants to show everyone that he has not trianed hard for nothing

Fighting style: Muay-thai

Wrestling attire: On his head he is wearing some mask, which looks similart to Jason Voorhen mask, he has leather jacket and trousers. On the neck he is wearing some pendants.

Background: Tom was born in Chicago to a rich family. His father was a famous bussinessman, who had a liquor factory. When Tom was 14, his father dies and Tom inheretid a lot of money. He´d started to play on a guitar and in 17 he found a band. They made some gigs, but after that, the band demerged and Tom was full of anger. Because of that he went to the Missouri, where he found a teacher of Muay Thai. He learned a lot of from him and he started to fight in local clubs for real money. But everything has it´s own prize...

Ambitions: wants to fight in honor of his father and become famous

Eruantien

Back to top Go down

My Bio and the example Empty My Bio and the example

Post  GM. Blackflame Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Name: John Smith
Nickname: Blackflame
Height: 6'8"
Weight: In lbs. 284
Theme music: "Light It Up" Rev THeory
Alignment: Face/neutral

Gimmick: Fun-loving, mischevious entertainer with a slight temper problem

Fighting style: Brawler

Wrestling attire: Black and grey camo jeans, and a custom red long sleeve athletic shirt with black flames going to the sides and sleeves and boots

Appearance: Black and Grey camo jeans, a ripped red t-shirt, or red hoody, sunglasses, and boots

Background: John "Blackflame" Smith was born to a poor family. Throughout school he played football as a middle linebacker. When he turned 18 he ran away from home and lost contact with his family. A few months later he was not just in a gang, but running it. By 20 he left the gang and decided to travel, so he joined an underground fight club and travels all over. after three years he was discovered and spent years in ESW. after it's closing he went to NGW and challenged for a title at PPV. Then he was offered a possition in a new federation RWE and took it.

Ambitions: wants to be an entertainer and champion

Last edited by GM. Blackflame on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
GM. Blackflame
GM. Blackflame
Admin

https://riotwe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum