Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RRR15 vs .......

3 posters

Go down

RRR15 vs ....... Empty Re: RRR15 vs .......

Post  Eruantien Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Eruantien, still in the ring, is slowly standing up from smashing loose. He heared everething, what Blackflame said to his opponent. He doesn´t believe that his words, which he believed, were threw to water, like some rock. He looks at the Jessica and wave of his head, ask for the mice. He starts feeling very angry and when Jess comes to him, he just whip out a mice from her hand and starts talking:
Eruantien: Hey, hey, hey...what the hell is that? If is there someone, who needs a tag or some match is me! Not that lucky boy...

Jack Cross: Hey, what is he doing? He doesn´t have enough, or what?

Jack Shade: Shut up, men...maybe we have some interesting situation here..

Eruantien: You know..this win was for you RRR maybe easy, but some day i´ll do it..and you know it..i promise. Maybe I miscalculated my skills, but it doesn´t matter. I win!!

Jack Cross: Hou, hou...he is crazy, someone needs to stop him, from this..

Jack Shade: I said you, SHUT THE F*CK UP he slaps his partner and hotly pursuing this situation

Eruantien

Back to top Go down

Post  GM. Blackflame Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 pm

ok..this will go in the 2nd major show...i have something else planned for the minor this week
GM. Blackflame
GM. Blackflame
Admin

https://riotwe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rrr15 Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:27 pm

RRR15-I like your proposal Blackfame. Count me in on your computer.

Jack Cross - Incredible.

Jack Shade - For BlackFame recruited another man to his team.

The crowd screams like crazy for the union between the two.
rrr15
rrr15

Back to top Go down

Post  GM. Blackflame Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Light it Up by Rev theory hits and Blackflame walks down the ramp with a mic in hand

Blackflame: Hey hey hey!

The crowd cheers as Blackflame walks down the ramp

Blackflame: Rrr. I saw your match and I liked what I saw...you and Eruantein had a great match. How would you like a chance to join my team against Vexton and mastermind?

Blackflame waits for a responce
GM. Blackflame
GM. Blackflame
Admin

https://riotwe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RRR15 vs ....... Empty RRR15 vs .......

Post  rrr15 Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:08 pm

RRR15 out toward the ring. Get in the ring and asks for a microphone. They give and start talking.

RRR15-I do not know how to start it is to see the whole world watching me and I locked the words. But if I come here is to say something because I'm going to fight. I mean this is very simple (He scratches his head) I have to thank for being so brave Eruantien and boy, always remember you for not fulfilling a promise. Do not you remember? You said you were going to win in less than a minute and instead it was me who won and you know that I did not start or sweating.

Jack Cross-That's true. Promised and failed while RRR15 said that he would win and did.

Jack Shade-Yeah, but Eruantien put him in trouble, not like this saying and also he's a better fighter than this guy.

Jack Cross-Look like you support the heel. RRR15 cleanly won over easily.

RRR15-And this victory shows that I am an opponent to be taken into account and now no matter who my opponent is going to find a monster who is eager to be the best, and from there I hope the GM note someday fight for the title.

Throw the microphone and sneaks.
rrr15
rrr15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down