Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Infomercial? **ATTN TYPHOON BERSERK**

2 posters

Go down

An Infomercial? **ATTN TYPHOON BERSERK** Empty Re: An Infomercial? **ATTN TYPHOON BERSERK**

Post  A.J White Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:17 am

A.J: I Guess that's all that really needed to be said! Other then this, Just remember peope....

The camera zooms out and shows both A.J and Typhoon.

A.J: Well we actually don't have a catchphrase yet, SO ill just say that when you mess with the bulls, you get the horns!

A.J throws his left hand in the air doing the devil horns, And in his other hand, thumps cans with typhoon berserk, Making a very audible "clink".

We need a catchphrase man Razz

A.J White

Back to top Go down

An Infomercial? **ATTN TYPHOON BERSERK** Empty Re: An Infomercial? **ATTN TYPHOON BERSERK**

Post  Typhoon Berserk Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:37 pm

TB: IMMMM HEEERRREEE!!

The camera zooms up to the top of the truck where Typhoon is standing.

TB: Hello Fans for those of you who didnt already figure out. I am Typhoon Berserk! Knight of the wind, brother of EWEs Maximum Thunder and just announced... Tag team Partners with the incredible A.J White. I came here to RWE to team up with my buddy here and win no not just win dominte the Tag Team division and also grab some championships. AJ Throw me some beer!

Two Beers enter the screen as typhoon opens both of them up.

TB: We AJ and Typhoon Berserk are Sudden Impact and you will soon see how good we are!

The Camera zooms back to AJ White

Typhoon Berserk
Typhoon Berserk

Back to top Go down

An Infomercial? **ATTN TYPHOON BERSERK** Empty An Infomercial? **ATTN TYPHOON BERSERK**

Post  A.J White Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:09 pm

The camera shows A.J White smiling very unnaturaly in front of a large infomercial set. The smile is obviously very over exaggerated. His music is playing very faintly in the background. As he speaks he keeps his smile.

A.J: Hello everybody, I am RWE superstar A.J White. I am here today to advertise...

A.J's smile returns to normal.

A.J: Nothing! Know why? Because I hate infomercials! Making one would be stupid! It would also make me a hypocrite!

A.J Leaves the infomercial setup and walks outside, where he sits in his truck and opens a can of Bud Light.

A.J: What I'm really ere to talk to you about is the new found tag team scene here in RWE. It seems that quite a few people are getting into this. And I have decided, I want in too. See I enjoy tag team matches, How long they last, The tag finishers, seeing what teams work, and what teams dont; however, My favourite part is when the referee ain't looking and I blast someone in the face with a baseball bat, or my golf club!

A.J looks off into the distance with a look of amusement on his face

A.J: So I guess I'm gonna have to find myself a partner. Wait, no I dont! Because I already have one! Me and this man have travelled the globe together, We have won many championships, and many matches. He will soon make his in-ring debut. But as of now I welcome to the world, My partner.

<Enter Typhoon berserk>

A.J White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down