Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RRR15 in his Road to Championsip

2 posters

Go down

RRR15 in his Road to Championsip Empty Re: RRR15 in his Road to Championsip

Post  Eruantien Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Eruantien looks surprisly at RRR. Then lead down his head and breat out.

Eruantien: Well...You know, we´ve started on the wrong foor for two reasons..you came here a started to talk about your finishers, moves...Is that the main of this job?..i think that now..if you want to come here..come here with some reason. I became a wrestler because my father died and i want to prove him, if he is on the other world or not, that he can be proud on me. Isn´t that a good reason for fight? I was very "astounted" when you came here 3 weeks ago a started talk about that...it was for me like a slap from my girlfriend..and that second thing..i never said any promise...i was just my suggestion, that i can beat you..but i miscalculated my skills..and like i said last week, it won´t take a long time and i´ll defeat you and you know it!

People looks slightly confused from that speaking of Eruantien.

Jack Cross: Well, i thought that Eruantien is a bad man, but it looks that he isn´t..

Eruantien

Back to top Go down

Post  rrr15 Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:03 pm

RRR15 - Well, I talk to you about two things. First, you and I have started on the wrong foot, treating us to kill and I would like that changed a bit, do not believe it, because we are not the only two wrestlers who are in this business and therefore I think we we carry but not so bad. And second, as one told me I invented, before promising to make sure you can meet, and that's what you get, promise much and then not fulfill and what I promise I fill up, and I promise you response when you climb through to fight for the title, I end your career.

Jack Cross - Well, RRR15 has made things very clear.

Jack Shade - Shut up, Eruantien will speak.
rrr15
rrr15

Back to top Go down

Post  Eruantien Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 pm

the hall deep into dark and on the titantron starts a song

From backstage is coming the Bad Man during the uproar of crowds.

Jack Shade: Here we go!

Eruantien has a smile in his face and he reise his hands in the air, while he is screaming. He points at RRR with right hand and with the forefinger signifies word NO. Then he starts laughing.

Eruantien: HAAHAHAHAHA!....heh..Hey man..for what are you doing it there? I have everything, that i want to have..nothing less..nothing more..i´ve already done with you..I´ve already have a title..

He keeps smile and then starts laughing again. Then he takes a breath a continue:

Eruantien: So...what about do you want to talking with me?

Last edited by Eruantien on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Eruantien

Back to top Go down

RRR15 in his Road to Championsip Empty RRR15 in his Road to Championsip

Post  rrr15 Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:45 pm

RRR15 music sounds.

RRR15 out, raise your arms and there is an explosion. Is directed into the ring and raises his arms there and low and fire out of the corners. Then he pulls a microphone out of his pocket and begins to speak.

RRR15 - Hello everyone. I am here to warn you that say, today begin my way to the title. And no one, and that goes for who you know, you can do to prevent , and they know who will be on that path, I. I'm not going to be, I have to be forced and you all want to see me as a champion and that's what I do.

Public-YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

RRR15 - So today I start to get serious and if I can, rub the man promises Eruantien. Surely now is hearing me and for sure will answer me and that's what I want. I want to come out here to tell you something that is out of my way, but want to suffer the consequences. So, please give a tiny Eruantien applause to come out.
rrr15
rrr15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down