Riot Wresting Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RRR15 and his challenge

2 posters

Go down

RRR15 and his challenge Empty Re: RRR15 and his challenge

Post  Eruantien Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:44 am

Eruantien steps in the middle of the ring waiting for bell and preparing for fastest match of his carrier. Public starts to uphold to RRR15 making the hall a big screaming box. Meanwhile the stopwatch shows at the screen with a 30 seconds on it.
The bell is ringing and wrestlers are prepare for fight. Eruantien fastly runs toward his opponent.

Jack Cross: So, here we go. Eruantien looks like he wants to kill him. I don´t really know who is that guy, but i´m worring about RRR. Don´t you Jack?

Jack Shade: Nah, maybe he looks like you said, but look at him. He is to small to beat RRR in 30 seconds. It´s impossible. RRR has more experience in fights as him. RRR won a lot of championships unlike Eruantien. I don´t think that Eruantien can beat him.

Eruantien

Back to top Go down

Post  rrr15 Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:12 am

RRR15-What shall I do? Well, very simple, if you say you can beat me in a short time, prove it now. If they can put a stopwatch, please, to see how long it takes to win this brave.

Public-YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jack Cross-Well, we fight. The new fighter, RRR15, will likely debut with a win.

Jack Shade-But I do not think so. Sure the other fighter wins as long as he has said.

Jack Cross-And now we'll see.
rrr15
rrr15

Back to top Go down

Post  Eruantien Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 pm

The hall dip into night and all of a sudden the intro music of another wrestler starts to play

From backstage came a wrestler full of energy. Full of energy, which need to be have out. And he knows, where it can be use.
He run towards a ring screaming at all around, jumps through the bottom rope and stands directly in front of RRR15 holding a mice in his left hand.
Brave? Huh, how much brave i need to challenge you on a fight? You know. I think that you´re nothing. Just only new man, who want to "prove" himself what he is. I think, that you´ve been known that before you come here and start to say that you want to show your finishers. What´s that about, huh? Nothing! Just like you!
People: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
People. I think that I´m the one who can show you his finishers, trademarks and skills. I´m the best at what i do and you can´t change it. says to people with right hand in the air and walking around the ring. Then looks to eyes of RRR15 and says:
What will you do, if i´ll say that i can beat you in half a minute like an ant?

Last edited by Eruantien on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eruantien

Back to top Go down

RRR15 and his challenge Empty RRR15 and his challenge

Post  rrr15 Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:26 am

We are on the ramp on the way to the ring.
Music sounds that nobody knows what's wrestler and a countdown.
RRR15 and his challenge 2dmi646
At the end of the countdown comes on the screen a titantron.

Instantly get a new fighter for people with microphone in hand. It RRR15:
RRR15: "Hi folks, I'm the new wrestler of the RIOT. Now I do not know but soon I will know and try to make my debut and prove who I am and why I'll be the best. I forgot, I'm from Toledo with a weight of 110 kg and my name is The Monsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Raulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. How is the public?
People-Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddn.
RRR15-Are you eager to see my debut and my moves and finishers?
People-Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
RRR15 "Well, I like an audience as well.
People-Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
RRR15 "Now I want that if someone on the roster is so brave to fight me to leave now because I have to fight and win against someone and show why all these people have to worship me.
Throw the microphone and goes to the ring shaking hands with everyone.
He removes his shirt and gives it to a child.
Enters the ring.
There hot and beating the air while waiting to see if someone comes to accept the challenge.
rrr15
rrr15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down